Marketing Campaigns Manager
Who We Are
Handle is a Y Combinator backed technology company that is focused on revolutionizing how money flows through the $1.5 trillion dollar US construction industry. Handle has established strong product-market fit by landing some of the largest logos in the industry. Our customers include Fortune 500 and publicly traded companies whose users make our SaaS solution an essential part of their daily workflow. We’ve just closed $10 million in Series A funding and are continuing to grow rapidly month over month.
We’ve accomplished this with a small but mighty team, so you will still be getting in on the ground floor. In the next year, we plan to build on the success of our product suite and continue our path of innovation.
What You Will Do
The Marketing Campaigns Manager at Handle will manage and create all of the campaign effort from the marketing department with a goal of creating Marketing Qualified Leads for the Sales team. You’ll be creating campaigns that market to Finance, AR and Credit & Collections teams at material suppliers and contractors in the construction industry. We have a great understanding of our buyer personas and list of prospects that fit our Ideal Customer Profile, so you will have everything you need to go after your targets aggressively.
If wanting to digitize one of the most archaic industries in the world sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Researching accounts and prospects, making cold calls, leading demos, working with our product team, and close business.
- Leverage and be proficient in Salesforce,
- Partner with the marketing and product teams to share prospect feedback.
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly quotas.
- The role will work extensively with the Eastern and Central time zones. So, either you will be located there, or be adaptable to those hours.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If You Are:
- Experienced. You’ve been in a marketing role before and have experience creating campaigns that drive leads for the sales department
- Organized. You structure your day and stay on top of things.
- Helpful. You’re hungry to learn and teach. We invest heavily in making each other better.
- Curious. You’re driven to know more about our industry, our solution and, most importantly, our clients and how we can improve their lives.
- Collaborative. We’re a close-knit team and we’re constantly looking for ways to make ourselves and each other better
- Self-driven. You love measuring your own progress.
- Company-funded health benefit options (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Great Equity Packages (remember, you’ll be one of the first employees)
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility (and awesome WFH equipment)
- 12 company holidays
- And more
What Specific Experience You Bring to the Team
- 3+ years of marketing/campaign experience
- Experience working enterprise sales products w/ large organizations & multiple stakeholders is definitely preferred
- Proven high performer
- Excellent oral and written communication and management skills